Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Thursday, March 21, 2013

projects in the studio


Working on several projects!  The bird is a round robin that never became completed in the group process...so I am going to finish it now for me..the brown will be a contemporary art quilt with ladders and souls, and the floral is a spring swap piece...I am trying to tie up a few loose ends ( partially finished projects which luckily I don't have very many ...maybe 4 or five), no rush but like to plug along and get them finished... will post progress as it happens

The most important of the above is the brown.  I have bleach discharged part of the fabric and drawn out the images that will be involved...this will be a fairly complex piece, so wish me luck...argh

No comments:

Post a Comment