Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Back in the normal routine....ahhhhh

Finished a long list of things 'to do' this month and now I can get back to the daily pick and choose of what I am going to work on today.  I finally finished a collage vase of flowers, not my normal subject matter but it was fun to do.  It is a vahhh-se, instead of a vase because it costs more than $25...lol.  One this size (16"x 22") unframed goes for $350, so it is a vahhh-se.  Now, I have to get back to work because I have two more that need to be completed....I love my life !!!!!  PS you can not see it in this picture but there is some beading in the flowers.  What? you say, use bigger beads so they show up....hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment