Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Online class started....


 So...signed up on the internet for a year long class!  That means that I will be painting and sketching pretty regular for 365 days.  Really enjoying the stimulation and interchange with the 59 other participants.  The focus on the class so far has been 'our marks' and connecting with our own creativity/voice.  I have no theme or set goal for this work so it is very freeing to just fly with what images that come to mind.   The sketchbook is the most fun part because the drawings are one day affairs.  Life is good...however, I think/know I have a big black skink in my studio!  Hoping it will starve..or escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment