Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Monday, September 25, 2017

"Let the Children Know No Sorrow"

This is a 'redo/finish' of a painting I started a long time ago.  I had never finished it but liked the three musicians and never threw the canvas away.  As the painting progressed (this time), I started to see where it was to go.  When finished, I knew in my soul that the title of the piece was, "Let the Children Know No Sorrow".  Times are so chaotic and divisive now that it is scary, sobering, and oppressive.  It is my hope that the children will not feel the weight of the world on their shoulders and that we as adults can correct and heal the world so that we can once again be proud of who we are and what we represent.  Sorrow has visited this planet many times through the ages but my hope is that the children can be enveloped in the joy of life.

This is probably not my best painting ever but it is a heartfelt one.  Namaste...di

No comments:

Post a Comment