Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

View outside of my studio window.....

What a beautiful and peaceful day to work in my studio....the earth blanketed in white, no footprints, and silence....
Finished up a piece for the SacredThreads show.  Have to get professional pictures made and then I am ready to enter it.  I usually will not show a piece until it is accepted (or not), but I decided to go ahead and post this.  It's title is 'The Clarion Call', and it is about how we are called to praise, give thanks, and lift our hearts up in joy.  Those of you who have know me for awhile will see the connection to the paintings I use to do.  I have been feeling the need to connect back to my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment