Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Haven't posted in a while.....

Been rather busy and have not been in my studio as much as normal.  However, I do have 11 smalls, composed and ready to begin working on.  This picture is the first one I have stitched and started to paint on.  Can you believe I am actually doing a floral still life!!  If you look closely you will see the vase is not even close to balanced as it was created out of an irregular scrap...love irregularities.  This is just pinned on a background as I decide what the next progression will be.....

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a close up of the detail on this piece, it's very pretty. Also, have you made a new progress on your time capsule piece? I'm waiting with baited breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post a close up after I quilt and bead. The time piece is still underway but behind schedule as I had some Christmas stuff I had to do. Should be done by end of January. Thanks for following. 😀

    ReplyDelete