Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Studies in Neutral...

Hello...My name is Diana and I am a Color Addict!  So, this week in one of my online classes the lesson was with a 'limited palette'....horror music playing in the background!!!!  But all kidding aside, I love brown tone paintings and have been thinking I might need to tone down the saturated colors I use in my paintings.  I know this will not totally happen but I did really enjoy doing these two pieces.

Usually in a class, I take the new ideas, techniques, or whatever and apply them to a piece that reflects my body of work.  The lady in the white dress is in my art journal and purely for fun.  The top artwork is titled, 'Wholeness" and is a continuation of my orb series.

It was a fun week as you can observe.  FYI...the two online classes I participate in are, Let's Face It 2018, and Painting Your Heart and Soul 2018,...there are some incredible artists participating and some very good beginning artists.  The classes keep me humble and off the streets-two very good things..looking forward to the new classes ....xxoo Di

No comments:

Post a Comment