Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Have to love January....

I have come to love the month of January!  The holiday season comes to a close, the calendar opens up, the weather is chilly, and it is a perfect time to get back in the studio.

Every year I try to take an extraneous class, just for fun and enrichment.  Last year I took a class on portraits.  This year the class is about learning from the masters.  In fitting style, the first projects have to do with the renaissance.  So here is my spirit orb renaissance lady.  This was so much fun to do and I am really looking forward to the future classes.  The class is a facebook class and called Let's Face It 2018 for anyone interested in participating.  It is very well coordinated!

Of course, I am continually working on my current series and will post the works as I finish them.  There are several shows and prospects in line for this year, so back to work.  (but it is not really work if you love doing it...right?).


No comments:

Post a Comment