Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Joyce's Coat

Feeling good because today because I finished a coat someone ordered
last December! But life happened and I had some surgery, etc...and bottom line, today it was delivered. I really love the coat and hope that she likes it as much as I do. I don't really think of myself as a dressmaker/seamstress type. Making the fabric and creating an artistic approach to the garment is 'my thing'. As long as I am making something, be it a painting, art quilt or art wearable, I am happy. So today was a happy, happy day and now I can concentrate on my garments for 'Tennessee Presents Textiles' show in November. Hopefully, they will progress a little faster than this project did. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment