Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Break from the Textiles



After becoming possessed with buying handmade American ornaments on Etsy, it came to me that I can make ornaments and I am an American. So a new process has begun! Since I waste numerous hours every night on the computer while my husband is watching TV, I am repurposing those hours into making ornaments out of polymer clay. My goal is to average one a day and sell them to pay for Xmas next year. They are evolving. I do an animal, then a character, and then a face. Time will tell which of the three will take over or whether I will branch out even more. It's fun, and if no one buys one ever, I will have a pretty spectacular tree of my own. Textiles is still my primary job, but it is fun to do some sculpting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment