Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Time for some more smalls.....

 Finished my last competition piece for the year and now I am going to work on some smalls.  I love doing these because I can just be inventive and do whatever makes me happy.  The middle of July, I will be in Gatlinburg doing some demo time at Arrowcraft, sooooo....that means I have to build up some stock because I just know every piece I bring will just go walking out the door.   I will be prepared for success  :-)  ....

In October, I will be in a tour of 'Artist's Open Studios', in Sweetwater,  which should be fun.  Also, have a couple more things on my schedule wihich I will share later.  But for now it is 'get to work' time.





No comments:

Post a Comment