Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Friday, October 3, 2014

So much fun!!


Sometimes I think these guys become a part of my family. I am currently in the process of finishing painting them and glazing etc.  Some demand names, and their personalities just jump out and make me laugh.  These are the end batch of the ornaments that I will make this year.  There are a few, I will just hate to sell.  However, it is fun to think of someone smiling every year when they place one of my creations on their trees.

When I make these, I think of the saying that -"Creativity is intelligence having fun"- and that is so true.  Birthing an image, deciding on a nose shape, and letting them come forth is more fun than should be allowed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment