Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Have been visiting Middle Earth lately....

So...a neighbor's son asked me if I would do a game board for  him and his friends.  Of course, I said yes.  Two days later he arrives at my doorstep with a 4'x4' piece of plywood!  Oh my.  He and his friends have been busy building a life size hobbit house this summer and have created a board game.  How cool is that????

I have been having a blast doing this project and it takes me 'out of my box', which is a very good thing.
This is not done yet, but I am working my way to the top.  The right hand corner will have a dragon curled around the perimeter of the board.

This and wonderful visitors have keep me rather busy for the last 3 weeks.  Hope to finish this in the next 5-6 days.  Then onward to other projects.....

No comments:

Post a Comment