Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Working On Smalls

 I have been working on smalls-2 1/2 x 3 1/2”- ACEOs and selling them on Ebay.  This is probably not a good idea because I have a show I need to be painting for in August.  However, human nature being what is is...I am doing what I want to be doing!

The greatest pleasure I have as an older adult ( dare I say senior) is that I get to pick and choose what I want to do.  And I can always rationalize these small pieces as ‘practice’ for larger works.

so...That is my story and I am sticking to it....


1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you absolutely have to get on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks joined together to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, price-efficient, and fun.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete