Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Works in progress for competition….

 

These are not done yet but they are getting there! I have been chosen as one of three artists in Tennessee to compete for a cover on a national company’s promotional material.

The company has chosen the top three artists in each state that they have business in. I am Tennessee, hence, the Smokey mountains and irises (state flower). 

These are about 70% done and I will not show them finished until the winner is announced.  Am not sure which one I will submit and won’t know until they are finished. I have 7 days to complete them so will be busy.

This is the finals, so keeping fingers crossed. If not the winner, I am honored to have gotten this far. I have received some compensation already for my efforts and will have two new paintings for sale, so all is good…looking for some collectors from Tennessee!

1 comment: