Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Monday, July 18, 2022

“Saturday Night “

 

This is a companion piece to ‘2am’ and I am calling it ‘Saturday Night’. Part of me really is tempted to put a crown on her head but I am going with the old adage that you get dressed up and then take one piece off. Wouldn’t want to overdress her…lol. 

Next piece of the series will have a winged person..I think. One never knows when you are painting because the paintings have opinions of their own……

Enjoy…di

2 comments:

  1. I am sure this was sold with your gallery art long ago, but please let me know if it was not

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot seem to choose to comment signed in with my Google account aaaggghh but I am allister on eBay and will try to find a way to send you msg

    ReplyDelete