Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It was brought to my attention that I don't have any wearables posted on my blogspot. This is an older piece but still a nice one. I will have two new pieces photographed hopefully by the end of the week and then I will post them. Loving fabric the way I do, I get alot of satisfaction in making fabric from fabric using a raw edge collage method. Then the newly created fabric is washed and it puckers in the most delightful way as I have obsessively stitched it. Then I cut out and stitch 'my' fabric into kimono-like coats or corsets. I really need to lock myself in my studio and get more done as I will be featured in a runway show called 'Tennessee Presents Textiles' in November. So many ideas and dwarfed productivity! LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment