Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Monday, August 13, 2012

Grandkids Turn

So, this is the time of year that I do the 'fall collection' for my grandaughters.  Three weeks later, I think they are going to be surprized and very, very, happy.  At least I hope so.  Of course, I had to make some matching outfits for their doll/babies.  All in all, it was a fun experience and now I will get back to other things.  They will soon be too 'old' for Grandma's clothes and I will miss getting to provide a reason for their smiles. 

1 comment:

  1. They are going to be THRILLED! Obviously, since Edie specifically asked for them :) She has said that she's going to wear one of your outfits for the first day of school, but if they don't get here on time, she'll wear this other Hello Kitty outfit she has. She's pretty into clothes and how they look and the style of them. Long skirts are her fashion favorite du jour.

    And if Rylan will wear one thing you send, then Quint and I will be thrilled. She only has about 3 different outfits that she will tolerate and it's tough to keep them clean!

    Looking forward to the box...

    ReplyDelete