Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I am in and I am working......phew



 
I am sure everyone is tired of my talking of my 'studio' but it is a dream realized and now it is ready for all sorts of wonderful things to be created in it.  I promise the next pictures will be of art!  I am so happy to have this space...it is actually bigger than I thought it would be.  My husband (the engineer) says it is 532 sq. ft..  Didn't sound like a lot of space but it is more than ample.  Of course you know it will fill up with lots more stuff because that is the law of nature (and quilters).  I have to admit it is a little bit of a pressure to have this space because I have to use it and not be a slacker.....SO-here it is, pink floors and all.  I still have some valences to make and some area rugs to buy...but it is 98% done!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think artistans are as happy to see creative spaces as they are the creations--its all part of it! Congrats on your new space, it looks great. Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete