Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Friday, January 31, 2014

Working on smalls....

Am currently (among other things)..working on making some small pieces to sell. I need  something that people can buy without it being a major purchase.  Normally, I make some ornaments but I really do not like making them as they aren't as artsy to me. The problem is I do not know what the framing costs will be yet..so we shall see if I can keep the prices low.  Below are two compositions that I have just done without the stitching, hair, embellishments..etc, done yet.  I am enjoying making these as they are fun composition exercises and I get to play with colors and my vast stash of scraps!  Will post when I get a couple framed.  I like to think of them as mini art quilts.  Their sizes are under 10" and more then 4", so they are quite a manageable size.  I am liking them....

PS: Note the pink floor.....

 
Here is one with the stitching, hair, buttons....



No comments:

Post a Comment