Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hmmmmm....

Not sure why I have a fascination with smoke stacks at the moment. But apparently, I am in the the process of a smokestack series.   My concern is that they are not current or a reflection of our times. Perhaps, in  the unfolding of the series, it will begin to relate with today.  Every current thing I think of is filled with anger, crisis, and conflict.  That, in my opinion, is not a good thing.....

 My main objective is just to keep painting and hopefully, by they time I have painted a thousand, I will be a master....and left my voice.

On to my next canvas and trying to figure out what to paint that connects to our time.




1 comment:

  1. What about wind farm turbos? They are beautiful as well as power.

    Lincolnshire, UK

    ReplyDelete