Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Working on loosening up....

The title of this piece is, "I See You", and I am working on painting intuitively and going crazy.  It is all in hopes of getting looser and out of my lines.  Several people have gasped when I told them I thought I needed to loosen up but I really do.  I love shapes and kind of want to stay in the lines. However, that is really not a good thing....so here is to letting things fly--

1 comment:

  1. I am, indeed, one of the one's who gasps! I always admired your work because it seemed so free, so loose, so intuitive. Can you tell me why you don't think it is loose? Maybe I have the wrong thoughts on what "loose" is?

    ReplyDelete