Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Friday, March 9, 2018

Painting the Feminine--apparently new phase!

Friends

Dreams
So, apparently I am painting from my 'feminine side' lately which is probably not a horrible thing but I have a fear that I might get stuck in this phase.  However, who knows how long it takes ideas to play out and an artist needs to 'go with their flow'.

Really enjoying using the strong, whimsical colors, and playful imagery.  Do not ask me what the images mean because I am not quite sure!  Maybe in retrospect (10 years from now) I will be able to identify where my head was at.

For now I am just enjoying the fun of seeing where my intuition takes me and hopefully the paintings carry you to a playful place. For now...Flowing on....

No comments:

Post a Comment