Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, March 24, 2018

"Home and Spirit"

So...it appears that I am on a bit of a roll right now. This piece would probably be considered a 'sister' piece to the work in my last post.  It is the same size, 30 x40" and acrylic also.  The imagery of homes and spirit figures are shared, as well as the pathways.  The colors I would definitely call jewel tones and the approach is the same as far as brushwork and under painting. This roll has to slow down as I need some smaller pieces that I can sell easier for an upcoming show in June.

Painting large is so gratifying that is hard to go back and do smaller pieces.  But if I must, I must......

Taking the rest of the day off from painting and tending to the business side of the 'coin'....

Enjoy.....di



No comments:

Post a Comment