Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Runaway Chairs





This is a little quilt I made for "Another Little Quilt Swap" online. It's title is "Runaway Chairs" and it is only 19.5x20.5 inches. It is done with a raw edge applique technique out of thin strips of leftover fabric.


I thought it came out rather cute and am anxious to see the quilt that I will receive for it in the trade. It is so much fun to swap and this swap is very international. So who knows where it will end up? It will be fun to find out.


There is less than two weeks until the Southern Highland Guild Show, so most of my energies are presently directed at that. After the show, I will be able to do more artsy work and life will be grand. If you by chance come to the show be sure to stop and say 'hey'.

No comments:

Post a Comment