Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Monday, June 17, 2013

Silk Art Quilts...

Just finished my first trial with the silk paintings for the center of the small art quilts....I have done silk painting in the past but it has been a while.  The time it took for these was much longer than anticipated due to my having to remember steps, etc.  I am reasonably happy with them and will do some more.  The next piece I want to do will be a larger piece using the silk techniques, hopefully, it will be a success!  Onward, I go.  The purpose of all these quilts are to get ready for a show BUT also to build up a portfolio of current work and experiment for a  fresh new look for what I have been doing.  I am enjoying the process...so, I think that is what ultimately counts.   Back to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment