Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Not even Dry Yet!

Had to post this one as I am in love with it. I am in love with most of  my paintings when I finish them (kind of like a new boyfriend)!  Later, I will probably find something that needs to be fixed and I will fix it.

This is a result of an assignment about Frida Kahlo--yes, you are right, the is not Frida--and she is suppose to have flowers in her hair, never have been good at following directions.  I use the class as a springboard for ideas and new painting techniques.  This technique is quite a bit busier than I usually do-but I like it.
This is 18 x 24 acrylic on paper....took awhile, so tomorrow is catch up day with the chores...yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment