Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Monday, October 29, 2018

Frames Gifted to Me....Yay

"Diaspora"
 A good friend of mine, just gifted me with about 40 frames. She just started me on a new goal!  It is my intention to fill those frames in the upcoming year.  Some of the frames are standard sizes and some are oddball dimensions.  These two works are on paper (because I can trim the paper to fit) and will both go into gold frames.  This project is the type I like.  I have a bit of a challenge.

These two pieces are fairly large for a paper image.  The both measure 26"L x 22"H. They are acrylic and are slated for a small showing in December/January.

To be honest, I am not sure where I was going with them ...but I do like them both. :-)
"Where Do We Go From Here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment