Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Thursday, February 13, 2020

“The Gathering”

Sometimes you paint an image on the canvas, and it just sits on your shelf. Something is just not right and you don’t know what it is but you keep not choosing it for shows. That is what was going on with this image.  Finally, I faced the realization I needed to push it further. I knew I had to go for it. I think now it is finished. And I really can’t wait to show it. The title is “the gathering“.  It is a big piece about 3‘ x 4‘ and has quite an impact when seen.....will be in my next show.  I think I love it now...awwww

2 comments:

  1. Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you buried within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try better than before to love and admire you.

    In fact, triggering this powerful impulse is so important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him expose his soul and heart for you in such a way he's never experienced before and he will see you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay then...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound kind of creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    BUT what if you could just push "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And miraculously bring MORE MONEY to your life???

    I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Sound too EASY??? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well, I've got news for you.

    Usually the most significant blessings life has to offer are the SIMPLEST!!!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical money tone" I developed...

    (And COMPLETELY RISK FREE).

    YOU just push "PLAY" and watch money coming right into your life... starting almost INSTANTLY...

    TAP here NOW to play this wonderful "Miracle Money Tone" - as my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete