Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

2024-it is going to be a great year…

 I always love the beginning of a new year. Other people have resolutions, I redefine my art goals. And I get excited. This year I am cutting back and eliminating a lot of the hustle. I plan to work smaller and want to finish a couple of lingering projects. Having said that- my first event is an online auction. The theme is “under $100”. So, I  am working on a smaller scale. Each artist is allowed 7 pieces but they are suppose to be newly created. I have 3 finished and 4 to go! The auction is the second week of February…no pressure (lol)….Seriously, it should be fine and I am looking forward to finding new collectors.



No comments:

Post a Comment