Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, May 20, 2017

"Unlocked Revelations"

This piece is a response to a theme of shields/defense systems that we use to protect ourselves personally.  I do not think of myself using a wall or shield but I do see myself keeping safe by using locked doors that are only opened for people who have been vetted as safe for me to show my true spirit/heart.

It would be a perfect world that we could just be 'open books' without fear of judgement and critical summaries.  However, that is not the way of the world and I will choose to be selective in whom I unlock doors and invite in.  (that is somewhat of an oxymoron as I do open up on this blog, but you are invisible to me and deemed safe! hmmmm).

Anyway, this is this week's piece and is a reworked canvas that I could never resolve.  Now, it is done......

No comments:

Post a Comment