Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

This week...

I am looking rather crazy these days 'stylewise'....Normally I work on a series, but this year I have taken a year off to just explore.  I enrolled in a couple classes to make myself try new things and it has been a very productive year so far.  The classes have really refreshed my viewpoint, honed some skills, and let me see what is happening in that big internet art world out there. Now it is almost time to start another series.  I have until the first of next year (self determined) to decide on a theme for the next series. The hard part of doing a series is that one wants to do something different than what is currently being done.  Hmmmm, working on it, that is all I can say for now.

The above picture was this weeks assignment in a class that I am taking..have a blessed week!....bye

No comments:

Post a Comment