Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Sunday, June 24, 2018

"Not Adele"

Have had company--yes it is summer 'vacation' time--and love having them, but I do not have as much time in my studio.  So, I paint when I can. I am trying to catch up on some challenges from some classes (the ones I especially want to do) and this is a response to Klimt.  I LOVE Klimt.  He is so obsessive.  His abstractions of the figures into the background is amazing.  Unfortunately, I did not capture that in my painting--next time I promise--but she is pretty.

The name of the piece is, "Not Adele", because Adele is one of Klimt's favorite models (love) that he painted many times over.

Now, I have to go and remake beds....I think I am one of the few people who 'cherish' winter...


No comments:

Post a Comment