Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Two small works...


"Searching for Wisdom"
"Where do we go from Here?"

I finished up these two smaller paintings (12"x 12") this past week and I am liking them....The first is pretty standard in my series of searching/trying to be better 'enlightened' beings.  I like the open cranium, in that to me, it represents the processing of information and dissimulation of knowledge.

The second piece is a response to the chaos in the world today.  The second one pretty much summarizes the way I feel at the moment...pretty helpless.  Again it is an artistic response to the world today (in my stylized imagery sort of way).

So...enough soul baring...have a great day and honor the present....di

No comments:

Post a Comment