Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Afloat

This piece is in reference to Chagall's dreamlike paintings. It is titled, "Afloat", and is 11 x 14 inches, acrylic on paper.

 My work is narrative for the most part.  To me, there is an intrigue to narrative art...instead of just being an object to view, narrative art is an invitation to stop and create your own story.  Each viewer can relate to a piece in their own way.

Loving to read, I think I carried that over to my artwork.  A good story has  many plot twists and many possible endings.  Yes, my works can be 'weird' ...but weird makes you ponder.  I like that!

This piece is layered with potential meaning....hmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment